Wednesday, October 5

my lovely friend, Dina

This post is dedicated to my most awesome friend Dina, who is currently lounging around in Paris...or maybe Spain...or Portugal. I miss u my dear, and for some gentle encouragement to get your ass back here, here are some pics of our times together. Don't hate me, just miss me and love me.

Valentines ball Matric 06

uuh...partying somewhere

visiting Dina in Stellies

such much love

uh oh - one too many & showing the crowded club just exactly how to dance! 

bluesteel

Hayleys 20th bday - @ the venue

my 20th bday @ beluga.

Dina se verjaarsdag

nothing like Tiger Tuesdays and some spear fishing for gummy bears...hahaha

pole dancing in public... *hides face*

Hope that brought a smile to your dial Dina Pi!
Love you long time 

x

No comments:

Post a Comment